1) What are some of the hidden costs to book you?
- We try to be as straight forward as possible when it comes to pricing. There are however some hidden fees, and additive costs. Some of these include: Travel costs, Second shooters, Gear rental, Credit card fees, and sales tax (sorry, its the governments rule).
2) What kinds of locations would be good for photo or video shoots?
- We LOVE to be outside, and whether thats in the city, desert, or mountains, we couldn't be more stoked to go on an adventure to shoot! Besides location, we encourage our clients to book their shoot times based on good lighting, Golden hour is an hour before sunrise and sunset each day, and provides amazing light!
3) Where are you willing to go to work?
- We are willing to go anywhere. We will travel across the world, to your house, or deep into the mountains to make sure that your event is captured just the way you want it to be.
4) Do you recommend booking a second shooter?
- This totally depends on the type of event. For smaller wedding and event photography, we typically are capable of coverage with just one person. For larger events, we suggest booking a second shooter, and may even require it based on the type and size of event. For videos, we almost always bring 2 people, but do require an extra charge for a third person.
5) Do you like coffee?
- Just kidding, people don't normally ask us this, but if your wondering, we do. Craft coffee is something we thrive off of, and will always accept.